Stanbic IBTC bank Job Vacancy – Stanbic IBTC bank is one of the famous banks in Africa aimed at emerging global market. It has its mainstay in South Africa’s economy for over 150 years and has now spread to 16 countries in Africa.
Stanbic IBTC bank Nigeria (Lagos State Branch) is inviting applications from suitably qualified general public for the post Oil and Gas Research Analyst under the research sector. If you have wished to work in any bank in Nigeria and has the qualifications to back you up, kindly read through this post to know you can successfully apply for the position at Stanbic IBTC bank.
Duties of an Oil and Gas Research Analyst
- Initiate coverage of relevant and commercial number of stocks in the allocated sectors;
- Market the investment ideas to domestic and offshore based global investors. Marketing consists of roadshows, conference calls, telemarketing, etc;
- Contribution to broker market share across the sectors and markets that form part of team and own coverage;
- Write insightful and impactful research that results in a product suite that encompasses sector and company notes, thematic and periodical publications, commentary on news flow and the impact on share valuations;
Qualifications for Stanbic IBTC bank Job Vacancy
- B.Sc., or Master’s Degree Certificate in Engineering, Economics or MBA;
- Good communication, Technical skill is an added advantage;
- Must have completed his/her NYSC;
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications by clicking on the Apply Here button below.
We believe this article was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions using the comments box section beneath this post. Best Wishes!!