1,700 applications are invited from suitably qualified and able-bodied applicant for Enugu Forest Guard Recruitment Exercise 2019. We shall be guiding you on the steps to make your application successful. Kindly read through the post to get the full information.
The government of Enugu state led by Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants to apply for a job vacancy and work as Forest Guard to help cub the increasing rate of kidnapping in all the 17 Local Government Areas of the state. This bill was sent by the governor to the Enugu State House of Assembly on 5th August, 2019 and was approved.
Qualifications for Enugu Forest Guard Recruitment Exercise 2019
Interested applicants must possess the following for their name to be shortlisted amongst the selected candidates. They are:
- Applicants must from Enugu state;
- Be at 20 years and above;
- Know the routes in the different forest in all the 17 LGA in Enugu State;
- Be willing to work anywhere in Enugu State;
- Physically, emotionally and psychologically fit for recruitment;
- Applicants that know how to speak English is and added advantage;
- Physically deformed or challenged applicants are not required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are directed to submit their applications to the office of the Security Chief, Department of State Services of their respective Local Government Area (LGA) of their origin within seven (7) days of this announcement.
Click here for more information about the recruitment.